Saturday, May 3, 2008

Graduations Abound!

Early yesterday Morning, David & I traveled to Michigan to attend the graduation of my sister, Monique, from Michigan State University. She has now received her Master's Degree and is about to be off on several adventures of her own in the next several months. I have such pride in my "baby" sister who managed to graduate with her Master's Degree two weeks before David & I will graduate with ours. After the graduation we went out to dinner and then to bed only to get up early to head back to Kansas. Before we left we were able to help move some of the bigger items from Monique's apartment. Since April 22, I have had many early morning and late nights...I am exhausted, but must persevere to turn in my last assignments of my seminary career. I am looking forward to some Sabbath time with my hubby, dogs, and good friends the week after graduation. Graduations abound! Only 13 days until mine and David's!

1 comment:

Kim in KCK said...

Hey Julie! Welcome to the blogworld. I've had one for a while, but haven't had a lot of time recently. I hope to get back to it before too much longer.

See you Tuesday,
Kim