Saturday, May 3, 2008

Post-General Conference

Well, I did not have easy access to internet or time to blog as I had intended. Because I will be preparing a journal to turn in for a class, I will do some posting after the fact. I had a great time at General Conference catching up with friends and acquaintances and getting to know my classmates better. I saw many people who have been part of my journey as I have been in ministry through the United Methodist Church. I even met some new great people who are committed to the United Methodist Church and to justice for all of God's children. I bought a couple of clergy robes - one purple and one white. I also bought some books. I had a great roommate and some awesome suitemates at Texas Wesleyan University. We had some early mornings and some late nights. I enjoyed the city of Fort Worth and hope to return again someday, should I have an opportunity.

No comments: