Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 3 Day 2

Tonight was another great work out. It was not crowded at all at the rec center. David was there with me exercising again! His parents would be so proud! The guy from the other night with the cassette player was there again. Tonight he moved closer to the 21st Century with his discman. Fun times and fun building of community.

Speed-wise I stayed at 5.0 mph jogging and 3.5 mph brisk walking. We will see what Saturday brings. I felt good running and again a sense of accomplishment when I jogged for three minutes straight in two different intervals. Endurance is building.

Tonight I listened to another sermon podcast on prayer. I felt encouraged to pray prayers of thanksgiving. I am thankful for legs to run, a husband who came to exercise with me, someone to laugh with at the gym about technology, dogs who welcomed me when I got home and for God who loves me unconditionally. Many more prayers of thanksgiving to come.

The journey continues...

No comments: